Premium Italian deadstock fabric
Cotton Poplin - Dahlia Purple Stripes is a lightweight woven cotton. A classic shirt fabric with a silky soft hand feel. The base is white with wide purple and white stripes and thinner violet stripes.
Use this fabric for basically everything. Adult pieces as well as children's. Even interior project like bedding, quilts etc. It would make a beautiful pajamas, shirt or dress. A good choice for beginner sewers. It is very easy to work with.
- 120 DKK per meter.
- Fabric can be ordered in 50 cm increments.
- Minimum order is half a metre.
- If you would like to order 2 meter - add 4 units to your basket.
- 150 cm wide.
- 100% Cotton.
- Produced in Italy.
- Wash at 30-40 degrees on a gentle spin. Always pre-wash your cloth before sewing to avoid any shrinkage.
- Thread match Gütermann Sew All Col 111 (Off-White).
This is a dead stock fabric and for that reason limited and cannot be restocked.