Premium Italian deadstock fabric
Cotton Batiste - Nordic Stripes is a lightweight woven cotton. A soft shirt fabric with a silky soft hand feel. The base is white with wider dark grey stripes and an ultra thin blue stripes. Appears grey/blue-ish from a distance.
Use this fabric for basically everything. Adult pieces as well as children's. Even interior project like bedding, quilts etc. It would make a beautiful pajamas, shirt or dress. A good choice for beginner sewers. It is very easy to work with.
- 120 DKK per meter.
- Fabric can be ordered in 50 cm increments.
- Minimum order is half a metre.
- If you would like to order 2 meter - add 4 units to your basket.
- 150 cm wide.
- 100% Cotton.
- Produced in Italy.
- Wash at 30-40 degrees on a gentle spin. Always pre-wash your cloth before sewing to avoid any shrinkage.
- Thread match Gütermann Sew All Col 111 (Off-White).
This is a dead stock fabric and for that reason limited and cannot be restocked.